How It Works
Personalized, Patient Driven and Proactive
Our unique approach to healthcare using functional medicine is a key factor in how we work. Our process is fairly simple: book the call, tell us about yourself, go through the exam (including lab-testing), start your plan, and begin your journey to better health. Our team is ready to help, and passionate about making you feel better.
Ready for change? Schedule your free strategy call.
Made the commitment to your health? Now tell us your story, we’re listening
Complete functional physical exam, advanced lab testing as needed, bio-impedance measurements
Your journey to wellness begins with a personalized health plan focused on nutrition, exercise, sleep, mindfulness, gratitude and purpose, prescriptions and supplements as needed.
Lifestyle coaching to keep you on-track and accountable
Connect with your physician anytime through our HIPPA compliant patient portal.
What we treat
Frequently Asked Questions
Conventional medicine often addresses the symptoms associated with health issues rather than the underlying causes. Functional and Integrative Medicine take the whole person into account and considers many factors of a patients overall lifestyle and comprehensive medical history. We work as partners to assess your health risk factors and discuss plans for wellness, mental health, sleep, nutrition, and fitness. We organize your health story using The Matrix, a comprehensive “gathering” tool to identify key areas of dysfunction and imbalance.
No, We require that you have your own primary care physician to handle urgent/same day care that might require immediate assistance or hospitalization, and to keep you up to date on ordering of important screening tests like colonoscopies, and mammograms. We will work closely with you as consultants in preventive, nutritional and functional medicine to help you address the root cause of your health concerns. We are happy to communicate with your PCP if permitted, to provide a seamless approach to your overall health.
Del Negro Integrative Health does not accept insurance, Medicare or Medicaid, as we use a membership based model. This allows you to be in control of your health, and make the decisions that are right for you. No surprises. Some insurance carriers may cover medical services and laboratory tests performed by Dr. Del Negro. We can provide a detailed receipt ( ICD -10 itemized bill ) to submit for reimbursement.
Patients may also use their flex plan or HSA account to pay for services.
We offer cutting edge diagnostics and lab testing when warranted . As part of your membership we determine what tests are best for your personalized needs. Additional costs may apply depending on insurance. We will work within your budget to help you prioritize testing.
As we work to address your health concerns there may be recommendations on vitamins and supplements to incorporate into your daily life. As a member, you will receive a discount when ordering from our trusted third-party suppliers.
We find that todays foods may not provide adequate amounts of nutrients and minerals. Based on your lab results, dietary choices and deficiencies, we may prescribe supplements to help you maintain the best possible balance. We help clarify which vitamins or supplements you need or don’t need. We provide access to prescription quality supplements through our FullScript Dispensary with discounted pricing and third party quality certification. As we all have budgetary constraints, we work with you closely to prioritize the most important supplements to add.
Book your free strategy call here to make sure that the care we provide fits your health needs.
Integrative Health Assessment
- Although we are sad that you are not able to enjoy the patient experience with Del Negro Integrative Health, you can cancel within 24 hours and receive a full refund.
- After 24 hours, you have 60 days from your purchase date to request a refund. If you have not scheduled your assessment visit after 60 days, you will receive a full refund less a $50 service fee. If you’ve held either a medical or coaching visit, we cannot issue a refund.
Premium Care Membership (12 month plan)
As with the Integrative Health Assessment, if you cancel within 24 hours of signing up, we are happy to issue a full refund.
- If you cancel after 48 hours but before your first doctor’s visit, you will receive a refund less a $150 service fee.
- After 48 hours, we offer a six month trial during which time you may cancel and receive a full refund minus fees associated with any services used according to the following schedule:
- $375 – 75 min visit or 60 minute doctor visit
- $150 – 30 min doctor visit
- $100 – health coach visit
- After 6 months, you may cancel at any time for a $500 cancellation fee.
- If you would like to cancel your membership, please contact us and we can further assist you.
Schedule a quick call with Dr. Del Negro to strategize and determine next steps for your improved health.